HUAHUN LITIGATION

HUAHIN LITIGATION Generally, the lawsuit in Thailand is not much different from the other countries except that the Thai court seems to be strict with the court’s procedure. Therefore, the preparation of the case for both suing and defending must not focus only on the laws but also the procedure as well such as the procedure concerning the temporary protection order from the court before the making the judgment.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

No, he is not guilty under this context. However a married man has no right to do so because he cannot have more than one wife. Around 1971, I was a trial at Udonthani provincial court in the northeast of Thailand. I tried a case Of this type. The offender claimed that he took the girl to be his wife. I asked him, “Are you a single man?” He turned around agitatedly and said with a shaking voice, “I am married, sir.” So I imprisoned the offender for how long I don’t remember exactly, possibly five years. The Court of Appeal affirmed my judgment.

By KRAIVIT BUSINESS AND ESTATE LAW OFFICE :
WWW. K- HUAHINLAWYER.COM